Cortexiphan7Cortexiphan7

Main Art Reviews Stats 6 Fans

All 7 art Reviews

Jerusalem ~ Western Wall Jerusalem ~ Western Wall

Wow! This is beautiful.

'Requiem for the Lake'- COTM August 2017 'Requiem for the Lake'- COTM August 2017

Very cool! I love how you used all the different materials, especially the dark plastic for the water, its semi-translucence makes for an effective water effect. Also I like the cloudly white of the sky, I think it fits the somber mood, its also a strong contrast to the darker mutted colors of the rest of the piece. Great job and good luck!

TimeUnfolds responds:

Thank you very much for the review ^_^ I'm glad you liked the materials, and I had never thought about how much the sky contrasts with the rest of the piece! :o Thanks for pointing that out!

Mushroom Cave Mushroom Cave

Nicely done! The individual pieces of colored rice reminds me of the individual brush stokes in a Van Gogh painting. Good job and good luck!

August COTM. Rice goat August COTM. Rice goat

Wow, this is fantastic! It's very clean, every piece of rice has a place. I like how you varied the textures. The face feels like it would be rougher than the area around the neck and ears because of the differences in how you laid the rice. I also love the gradients you were able to create around the ears. Great job and good luck!

AnitafromEstonia responds:

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. I work very hard on this piece and I absolutely love it as much as you do

Natural Beauty - UNTRADITIONAL Natural Beauty - UNTRADITIONAL

Very nicely done. Love the little details you put in, the whisps of hair in the eyebrows and lashes and all the little freckles. Great job and good luck.

EmilyZadro responds:

Thank you very much!!

La Valériane au Nymphali La Valériane au Nymphali

Wow! This is really pretty. Great job and good luck!

Arakanei responds:

Thank you ! ^_^

Defenders of Art Defenders of Art

Wow! I really like the energy and movement. And all the different creative weapons and characters make for a visually interesting piece. Great job and good luck!